Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Back To Back - Flesh And Bone 7"


Back To Back's "Flesh And Bone" 7" I feel is an easy contender for my favorite record of the year. Total American hardcore, but refreshingly new and original in it's fashion. The fast parts are frantic, the slow parts are heavy are menacing yadda yadda yadda okay look this is a serious piece of wax you got here and frankly I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind wouldn't go ape-shit for this thing I mean I'm sure you don't have a lot of money and hell it's 2013 you've got a lot of bands you gotta catch up on because you want to stay up to date on the best new shit well this is it honestly you're kind of a poser if you don't love this sorry P.S. I know it's $9 on Lockin Out records I swear it's worth it

BUY IT
FLESH AND BONE

No comments:

Post a Comment